The May Release of UDK is now available for download: http://www.udk.com/news-beta-may2011
- Select multiple actors and transform them as a group
- Easier location of Named Variable in KISMET……… (glad to see this one, I regulary use named variables)
- Skeletal mesh import time has been drastically decreased.
- Skeletal mesh compression is now per LOD, not per mesh.
- Skeletal mesh actors can now be converted to SkeletalMeshCinematicActors without losing data.
- It is now possible to view different UV channels in the Static Mesh Viewer without changing the Unreal Lightmass UV coordinate index.